KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Friday, September 19, 2008

TERESA KOK RELEASED FROM ISA DETENTION

Seputeh Member of Parliament Teresa Kok Suh Sim was released today after eight days of detention under the Internal Security Act (ISA).

The DAP national organising secretary was released at the Jalan Travers police station here at about 1.30 pm.

Her parents, father Kok Kim Tong and mother Poh Seh Kwon, and her lawyer N. Sankara Nair were at the police station when she was released.

"I am happy that I have been released and I'm OK," she told reporters gathered at the police station.

To a question, Kok said: "I do not know why I was released today, just as I do not know why I was detained."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools