KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

SJK Kwong Hon Century Celebration Charity Run




13th December 2009
SJKC Kwong Hon, Sungei Besi, Kuala Lumpur.
Distance : 10.01km
Medal : Finisher for All
Trophy : Top 5

Surprisingly my whole family willing to sacrifice thier sleep and came to support the race. All of them took part in the 3km family fun run, where as my sister join the 10km run finish around 1hour 20 minutes.

Started the race around 7.02am. My pacing was fine for the first 5km. After the u-turn, I tried to increase my pace to close up the gate with the front runner Goh. Goh increased his pace after the 7km mark and the gate getting further and further. Seeing no hope of overtaking and the runner at the back was quite a distance away, so i just maitance my pace and my position. Suddently some one passed me quitely without me realising at the 9km mark. Aiya, it was Ronnie the pacemaker 1, I tried to increase my pace to cut him but was too late as it was all the way uphill which was in favour of him. Anway, I am happy with my timing of 42:45 and the 4th position in my catagory.

Overall, it was a well organise run. I love the running route inside the army camp. Nice medal, goodies bag with quality running sock from Brooks. All 10km runners will receive finisher t-shirt by post 2 weeks after the event.

Men Open Result :
40.51 - Naresh Kumar, Pm37 (Champion!)
42.20 - Murugan A/L Arumugam (2nd)
42.40 - Ronnie See, Pm1 (3rd)
43.20 - Kenny Tan, Pm27 (4th)
43.50 - Stanley Cheong, Pm53 (5th)
44.38 - Chen Keat Hoong, Pm8 (6th)
45.28 - Lee Weng Khong, Pm35 (7th)

Men Veteran :
39.09 - Ong Chin (Champion)
40.58 - Ng Say Heong (2nd)
42.11 - Goh Chun Aun (3rd)
42.45 - Vincent Wong, Pm10 (4th)
42.50 - Wan Sin (5th)
00.00 - Tan Wah Sing (6th)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools