KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday long run - Landslide area and Duta-Ulu Klang Expressway

I decided to run near the landslide area at Bukit Antarabangsa today. I park my car near Jalan Hill View, Taman Hill View, Ampang and started my run at about 4.00pm. My first destination was Highland Tower follow by Lorong 2C and Jalan 2 of Taman Hill View. At the end of Jalan 2, which is the Middle-Link road, I turned right and ran for about 1km to reach Jalan Bukit Antarabangsa which if the entrance to Taman Bukit Antarabangsa. The landslide area at Jalan Wangsa 9 is about 1.5km from the Middle-Link road.

These are the remaing two condominium blocks of Highland Towers at Taman Hillview
Minor landslide at the middle of Jalan Bukit Antarabangsa
Jalan Wangsa 9, landslide started from here.
Infront is the landslide location at Jalan Bukit AntaraBangsa
New bridge to Taman Bukit Mewah
Back to Middle Ring road

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools