KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Best Alternative entrance to Bukit Putih-Ah Pak San


View Larger Map
I found this new entrance to Bukit Putih-Ah Pak San while hiking from from Saga Hill entrance to Bukit Putih today. This is so far the best entrance to Bukit Putih. It is located near Jalan Wangsa 2/7, Taman Wangsa Cheras, which is very near (about 300 meters away) to the Taman Wangsa Cheras old entrance. More and more hikers have chosen this entrance to access to Bukit Putih.
It took me about 2 hours and 5 minutes to complete the journey from Saga hill entrance (Taman Saga) to this new entrance (Taman Wangsa Cheras) and come back from station 1 to 5 and back to Saga hill entrance.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:57 am, Blogger Yoke-Yeow Yap said…

    Hi Vincent, thanks for the fantastic map of Bukit Apeh you've posted on Google Maps. I presume you used GPS? I was going to start GPS-ing my tracks up there until I found your map. You've done all the hard work so I don't have to.

    But I have ONE BIG QUESTION. Where is the UPPER FALL that is seen on http://www.waterfallsofmalaysia.com/114bukitapeh.php ?

    I have only found the lower fall and never seen a trail to the upper fall. Or is it accessed by following the lower fall up?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools