KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Sunday, November 09, 2008

Roomba iRobot 530 Roomba Vacuuming Robot


I bought this Roomba 530 on July 2008 as a birthday gift for my wife and have been very impressed so far. This item was sold at Rm2,188.00 in Malaysia. I bought it at the price of Rm1,xxx.00 inclusive of all cost from USA.
After having the roomba for a couple of months now, I don't know how we would live without it. Roomba really does seem to have a personality of it's own and endears itself to you. It's wonderful to have clean floors all the time and know that the roomba is always ready to work, whether we are or not.

This irobot has the following features:
- Covers 3 rooms in a single battery charge
- Self-charging Home Base
- 2 Improved Virtual Walls
- Smart and efficient
- Picks up dirt, dust, and more from carpets and hard floors
- Cleans the whole floor, under and around furniture and along wall edges - Automatically adjusts from carpets to hard floors and back again
- Spot Clean provides quick clean-up of spills and concentrated messes
- Automatically senses and avoids stairs and other drop-offs
- Simple to use! Just press the Clean button and Roomba does the rest!

Advanced Features:
- Automatically returns to its self-charging Home Base to dock and recharge between cleanings
- Improved Virtual Walls (2) tell Roomba where to clean by restricting off-limit areas now with longer battery life and streamlined design
- Faster counter-rotating brushes with improved design pick up more hair and debris and are easier to remove and clean
- Improved filter captures more dust and allergens while a larger bin holds more debris
- Improved anti-tangle technology keeps Roomba from getting stuck on cords, carpet fringe and tassels
- Improved side brush makes Roomba even more efficient at cleaning edges and corners


As a member of the latest generation of home robots, the iRobot Roomba 530 Vacuum Cleaning Robot features the newest innovations for dramatically improved performance, reliability and durability. It systematically cleans three rooms on a single charge, gets into hard-to-reach areas like wall edges and beneath furniture while avoiding stairs and other drop-offs. Roomba automatically adjusts from carpets to hard floors and back again. Improved Virtual Wall® tells Roomba where to clean by restricting off-limit areas (2 included). When the cleaning is complete, or if the battery is running low, Roomba automatically returns to the self-charging Home Base to dock and recharge.

19 Comments:

  • At 1:04 pm, Blogger Shang Villa said…

    Hi Vincent,

    Since you got it from the US, how will you replace the parts after 1 year? Any support in Malaysia? I am planning to get one myself but I also found a cheaper version of irobot called 'oku san no' from 1 utama which cost around RM1k. So any advise what to look for when buying such products? what to look for?

     
  • At 8:20 pm, Blogger Vincent Wong said…

    As far as I know Irobot Roomba is still the best choice and most reliable in market. I have been using it since July 2008 and still very satisfied with it performance. I have an address in USA with very regular air freight shipment of my company products to my office in Ampang. Therefore, I can order any replacement part from USA any time. It will take about 2-4weeks to reach my office here in Ampang, Selangor. I have also brought in a few units for my friends and relatives. They all found it very satisfied too. The estimated cost for 1 unit plus the converter is around Rm1,388.00. If you are interested you can call me at 016-2729038.

     
  • At 2:21 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 2:22 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Vincent,

    May I know why after 1yr we have to change the spare parts? I'm from Penang and if I need your help to order for me can you do it? This is like cool gadget to me which can help me a lot because I have a cat in my house.

     
  • At 10:49 pm, Blogger Dan said…

    Hi Vincent

    I actually interested in getting the i-robot vaccum robot. Could you assist to ship it back to Malaysia for me?

    How much it would cost all together?

     
  • At 1:51 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi, I wish to buy one also. Can u assist on it ? How much it cost (send to Klang)?

     
  • At 5:35 pm, Blogger Vincent Wong said…

    Currently I have 1 unit brand new in an unopened box. I am offering at the price of Rm1,498.00 inclusive of 1 step up transformer
    and delivery service to west Malaysia.
    Anyone interest can call me or SMS me at 016-2729038

     
  • At 12:27 am, Blogger Apeks said…

    Vincent,
    I also had mine from US. But I think I 'burnt' my adapter, due to the stupid transformer.
    You think I can buy the adapter from iRobot Malaysia? Or do you have any way to buy the adapter and transformer from US?

    My number is 019 325 1417. Appreciate your info

     
  • At 10:07 pm, Blogger Elvin said…

    can u send 2 taiping ?

     
  • At 4:32 pm, Blogger Vincent Wong said…

    No problem, any place in Malaysia.

     
  • At 5:43 pm, Blogger Lord of Midnight said…

    Hi Vincent, do you still bring in this iRobot? If yes, I'm interested in getting one from you. :P you can reach me at jack208@yahoo.com

     
  • At 3:55 pm, Blogger My Kayla said…

    Hi Vincent,

    I'm also interested in getting one these Robot Vacuum Cleaner. Could you assist? My email: kk.7331@hotmail.com

    Thanks

     
  • At 3:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    Vincent,

    I am interested to purchase the latest iRobot scooba 385.Are u able to email me the current market pricing in KL?

    Dwight
    dwight_my@msn.com

     
  • At 9:40 am, Blogger Megumi said…

    Hi Vincent,

    Do you still have this irobot? and how much does it cost?

    Thanks

     
  • At 9:08 am, Blogger Dr.Priya said…

    Haï Vincent. Do you have an i-robot in stock? Please Infoman us at 012-6266325 or 017-2725158.we are impressed by ifs functions and wish to own one

     
  • At 10:00 pm, Blogger Raj said…

    Hi Vincent, do you still bring in this iRobot? If yes, I'm interested in getting one from you. :P you can reach me at srihanumang@yahoo.com

     
  • At 10:01 pm, Blogger Raj said…

    Hi Vincent, do you still bring in this iRobot? If yes, I'm interested in getting one from you. : you can reach me at srihanumang@yahoo.com

     
  • At 10:02 pm, Blogger Raj said…

    Hi Vincent, do you still bring in this iRobot? If yes, I'm interested in getting one from you. :P you can reach me at srihanumang@yahoo.com

     
  • At 12:40 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi Vincent

    I am interested, pls let me know the current price. My email: mjtan888@gmail.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools