KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Energizer Night Run 2011

Despite many runners complaining, I was one of the lucky participants without much to complain about. Here are the reasons why:

  1. The weather conditions were perfect.
  2. The race started promptly without any delay.
  3. We were able to park our car near the main entrance for free, and the security was good. It was only about 400 meters away from the starting point, and there were still plenty of empty lots available.
  4. The organizer provided us with a quality running vest and good information about the route map on their website.
  5. I finished my 11 km (approximately 10.65 km) in 45 minutes and 20 seconds, securing the 2nd position in the Men Veteran category.
  6. I received my goodies bag within 10 minutes after the race, which included a quality headlamp, T-shirt, batteries, charger, mineral water, bananas, Schick shaver, quality finisher medal, certificate, and more.
  7. There was unlimited Gatorade available after the race.
  8. The water stations were adequate for both 11 km and 5.5 km runners.

However, my only complaint is that the organizer did not make any official announcement regarding the winners, and they did not give away the prizes to any of the winners. They promised to send the prizes to the winners later. Unfortunately, my friend Kelvin, who came with me and finished the 21 km race, did not receive a medal or any goodies.

Overall, I still enjoyed the race

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools