KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Energizer Night Run 2011

Despite so many runners complain, I was one of the lucky participant without much complain.
1) Weather was in perfect on condition.
2) Race started promptly without any delay.
3) Park our car near the main entrance for free and with good security. Only about 400meter away from starting point. Still got more than few hundreds of empty lots available.
4) Quality running vest and good information on route map provide by organizer on their web site.
5) Finished my 11km (Approx10.65km) at the time of 45 minutes 20seconds. 2nd position in Men Veteran.
6) I got my goodies beg within 10 minutes after the race. Quality headlamp, T-shirt, batteries charges, mineral water, bananas, Schick shaver, quality finisher medal, certificate & etc..
7) Unlimited Gatorade after the race. 8) Adequate water Station for 11km and 5.5km runners. The only complain for me was that the organizer did not make any official announcement who is the winners and they did not given away the prizes to any winners. They promised to post the prizes to the winner later??

Pity my friend Kelvin who came with me finished 21km without any medal and goodies.
Overall still enjoy the race..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools