KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Monday, October 25, 2004

KRI 10KM RUN

I have two missions here: firstly, to finish better than my previous time of 39 minutes and 49 seconds, and secondly, to finish on the podium.

To ensure that no time is wasted, I position myself in the front row. Immediately after the start, I push myself at my 10km pace. By the 1 km mark, more than ten people are in front of me. In my category, Gnunasegaran and Yew Chee Chung are just ahead of me. I run side by side with Yew at the 2 km mark, but Yew starts to surge at the 3 km mark, and I try to hang on but can't. Feeling that the pace is too fast for me, I stick to my own pace and let him go ahead. I overtake Toh at the 5 km mark, and Yew is about 100 meters ahead of me.

Silently telling myself that my target is to finish in under 39 minutes, I run patiently and focus on my breathing and cadence, not allowing anything to disrupt my plan. At the 8 km mark, the gap between Yew and me starts to narrow. I increase my pace and overtake Yew after the last 1 km mark. I sprint all the way to the finish line and complete the race in 38 minutes and 27 seconds, securing second position in my category. What a superb performance for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools