KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Greatest show on Earth- adidas FTAAA Pacesetters 4x3K Road Relay

This morning I witnessed one of the greatest race on earth. The relay started at 8 am sharp. Fong, the Ronnie pacesetters B team shot off like a bullet. He was 7th position at the 300m mark.

Fong came back strong with the 2nd positon overall. I saw Ronnie, the 2nd runner,was so panic and full of tense waited for the baton from Fong. At the same time, one bulk of elite runners, inclusive pacesetters team A, were chasing from behind.

When Ronnie came back the stadium, he was at the 4th postion. I saw Justin, the 3nd runner, was even more panic and tense than Ronnie, waited to receive baton from Ronnie.

When Justin came back, he was at the 5th position. Tan, the last runner, managed to overtook two runners and eventually finished at the respectable 3th position. The pacesetters A team was totally couldn't match the Ronnie's team and finished 6th position.

Congratulation to Ronnie, Justin and his team mates for their superb performance.


How about my team, Klava A.-Junior Veteran above 35 years category
Our 1st runner Raja started impressively. He came back with the 3rd position in our category. The second runner Jalil maintained the position. After our 3rd runner Tan Wah Seng shot off, I was so confidence with the podium finishing. I was fully warm up and waited patiently for my turn. I waited, waited and waited, where was Tan, runners by pass one after another, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th,.....11th. Finally, he came back with extra 9 minutes of normal time. I already no mood but just took the baton and ran for my personal best time. I managed to overtook two runners of my category and finished 10th with the time of 11minutes 35 seconds. Later, I was told by Tan that he followed the runner infront with no C18 to the wrong road toward the Astro Head Office with 2 other runners. What a disaster again. I can't blame him, it was happen to me before. Anywhere, I will like to congratulate our Klava senior Veteran C and D teams who have won the 1st and 2nd position in the 50 years above category.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:15 pm, Blogger Keipo said…

    pm10:

    Wah....sorry to hear that ..try next year !

    By pm22

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools