KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Monday, August 25, 2008

Shape & Men's Health Run










This is one of the most worthful run of the year. With only Rm20.00 registration fee, every participant receives a running vest from adidas worth RM69.oo a goodie bag* that contains: Men’s Health shoe bag • Breakfast set by 1901 • 2 pouches of Nature Valley® Crunchy Granola Bars • Naturale Choice Veggie Snack • 2 packets of Tastimint Lozenges • Fitness Concept tumbler with speed rope worth RM20 • 2 bottles of 30ml Clear Men Activsport Shampoo • 2 bottles of 30ml Clear Ice Cool Shampoo • 2 sticks of MILO® Fuze • Complimentary Svenson 45-minute Hair Care Session and Hair & Scalp Analysis • A can of 7-UP Revive • A bottle of Bleu Mineral Water • Celebrity Fitness 2-Weeks Free Trial Pass • Celebrity Fitness Lanyard • Shokobutsu BSF Active Sports 250ml • Shokubutsu Liquid Hand Wash 225ml • ZACT Whitening Toothpaste (25g) • Fresh & White Toothpaste (30g) • CRES 30ml Hand & Body Lotion with floral scents of Rose Geranium • Complimentary CRES Personalised Nutrition Consultation worth RM120 • Subaru mobile strap • Subaru Lanyard • Subaru notepad • TruDtox Tea Bag.





I was totally not prepared and no intention to participated in this race. I could not remember when was my last race. I have lost so much interest in competitive running, instead I spent most of my time on long slow hill run and moderate short run. My timing for 10km race have droped approx. 3-4 minutes from my peak. I was invited to participated because one of my friend's company wanted to show more participants recruited by their company.




With my present form i dared not expected any thing but to have fun and satisfied with a finishing medal. I even told my family the night before to wait for me to come back before 9.00am to bring them out for breakfast. I didn't noticed i was in 10th position at the last 1km and was overtook by a runner from my category. I just let him go easily without any challenged. When i tried to chase him 500 meter before the finishing line, it was already too lated. I finish about 10 meters after him with the timing of approx 46 minutes. I was real shock when i collected my position card from the race officer that my position was 11th. What a ....... to be continued....












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools