KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday long run - Landslide area and Duta-Ulu Klang Expressway (2)















It took me about 1 hour 30minutes to complete the landslide run. Upon reaching the Hill View Interchange of Duta-Ulu Klang expressway, I decided to continues my run on the almost completed Duta-Ulu Klang expressway. On the new expressway, I was managed to reach the Plaza Tol Air Panas, which is about 5.5km from Hill View Interchange, as it was already 6.25pm. I need to turn back to reach my car before the night fall. I completed the whole journey at about about 7.10pm with total running time of about 2hours and 40 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools