KL Runner

Kuala Lumpur Runner, KULAI Runner.

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Vegetarian Diet Is Healthier



This is my usual breakfast from Monday to Friday. I have changed my eating habits since 1st of April 2009. I ate at lease 8-10 portions of fruits and vegetables everyday. Formerly I was a meat lover but now I seldom eat meat. I felt much healthier and have not got any sickness since then. Now a 98% vegetarian which I am enjoy very much and have never felt better before in my life.

I eat well balanced meals and exercise at least 5 days a week. And I’m so much happier! Here my eating philosophy:
1) Eat lots of fruits and vegetables! (Prefer raw, uncooked and organic)
2) Stay away from processed foods! (like burgers and sausages)
3) Eat a protein, carb, and fat at every meal!
4) Drink lots of water
5) Avoid white sugar, white rice, white salt and white bread. Replace with Organic brown sugar, brown rice, sea salt and Whole meal bread.
6) Avoid meat except fish, Obtain protein from raw almond, raw pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, Soya beans milk and Amway protein.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Google
  • Air Impact Wrench Malaysia
  • hand tools tools Malaysia
  • air tools Kennedy tools